OHIO INJURED WORKERS' BILL OF RIGHTS
1. An Ohio injured worker has the right to choose a physician of his/her choice, to include Doctors of Chiropractic, Osteopathy, or Medicine.
2. Your Employer may direct you to a facility of their choice; however you have the right to visit any BWC certified provider.
3. The injured worker has the right to change his/her treating physician at any point in time.
4. The Ohio injured worker has the first right to file a claim for an injury sustained during the course of and arising out of his/her work duties/employment.
5. You have the right to have all health care services relating to your work injury paid in full.
6. You have the right to be compensated for any missed/loss time at work as defined by Ohio law.
7. You have the right to file a Worker's Compensation claim without the fear of retribution of discrimination.
8. You have the right to appeal and follow due process for any and all managed care decisions affecting your choice of care.
9. You have the right to seek legal counsel for representation on your behalf.
l0.You have the right to participate or not participate in any/all rehabilitation programs available thru the Workers' Compensation system.
ll. You have the right to receive ongoing supportive (Chiropractic, Osteopathic, Medical) care, which may be therapeutically necessary to maintain a level of functional mobility.
CALL: Judson G. Sprandel II, DC
BWC Certified Chiropractic Provider, Injured worker Advocate
1412 Cleveland NW
(330) 455-4602, (330) 455-PAIN
(Paper-work Assistance no charge)